- Stud earrings
- 92.5 Sterling Silver
- Labradorite Stone
- Semi Precious
- Store in dry place away from humidity, moisture and extreme temperature.
- Real Time 43 Visitor Right Now
- Guarantee safe checkout
- We understand you may need some time to decide whether you want to hang on to what you’ve bought, or simply return it because it turned out to be different compared to what you had in mind.
- That’s why we offer you 7 days to decide. You can conveniently return any unworn/unused item for a credit coupon,
- This coupon can be used for a future purchase within 6 months on www.chiselgems.com.
- Please note that the jewel MUST be unworn/unused
- Should you have any questions concerning shipping time or item availability, please try to reach us.
- All of your orders are packed by hand from the studio, Monday-Saturday, 11 - 7 pm. That is the best time to contact us.
Duties and Taxes:
- Import duties and taxes are not included in the purchase price or shipping rate.
- Customers are responsible for any customs and duty fees that may be incurred.
- We suggest some simple ways to care for your pieces.
- Clean all pieces using a soft cloth to avoid any fingerprints and marks and to maintain the original lustre.
- All our pieces are plated with gold and secured with a high-quality coating to increase the life of the plating.
In cities with moist air, we suggest keeping sterling silver pieces in a plastic sealed pouch to avoid tarnishing.
- We recommend any application of perfume or hairspray before wearing the jewellery.
- Any kind of refurbishment of the jewel can be done contacting us.
Have a question?
Labradorite is a member of the Feldspar family and is treasured for its remarkable play of color, known as labradorescence. The stone, usually gray-green, dark gray, black or grayish-white, is composed in aggregate layers that refract light as iridescent flashes of peacock blue, gold, pale green, or coppery red.
Please note as with all natural gemstones the color and inclusions may vary slightly from the Piece shown because these are all natural gemstones, and no two labradorites would ever look exactly the same.
Every piece used in the jewelry is handpicked so i can assure you your will shine enough to make you fall in love with them because i pick the best or the similar stone shown in the picture. Because we strongly believe customer satisfaction is paramount for any business.